Social Media Specialist
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Department: UK Marketing
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Due to the exciting growth plans, COVVI has an opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist who is passionate about driving the global awareness of our prosthetic hand on a global scale. Based in either Leeds or Saltaire and reporting to the Head of Marketing, we are looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into creative campaigns, whilst being able to contribute their own ideas. This is a one-off position for what we believe is a global leading product, if you have what it takes and what to be part of an exhilarating growth opportunity then we want to hear from you.
While a creative mind is needed, this role will be focused on strategic planning and driving engagement across all of our social platforms, rather than purely producing content. We’re looking for someone who has good knowledge and experience in this field, so examples of previous brands you’ve worked on and the impact you’ve directly made is a requirement.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The candidate will be working on a portfolio of brands based within West Yorkshire – An Ofsted Outstanding children’s nursery, Yorkshire’s leading Business Telecoms provider and a biomedical company that is currently in the process of launching a new prosthetic hand device that aims to become a global leader in the coming years. We will also be looking to start a multi-million pound redevelopment of a 5-star Leeds hotel in 2022.
- Management of all social media channels for the group; focusing on driving engagement, user interaction and growing our organic reach and followers.
- Create campaign plans and generate ideas to share with the Head of Marketing.
- Create, schedule and post organic content across all social channels.
- Analyse and report on the performance of campaigns using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc… Then utilising that data to adjust and improve future campaigns.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and insights to proactively spot and propose new opportunities.
- Assist with the management of all social media pages, ensuring all comments and queries are responded to in a timely manner. Ensure general social media housekeeping is maintained in line with active promotions/events for each brand.
- Build relationships with other brands, as well as our own partners/advocates to plan and carry out joint social campaigns.
- Support the Head of Marketing with day-to-day marketing tasks as and when required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience using social media platforms in a business capacity; including analytics modules and ad management platforms.
- An understanding of how to tailor content to each platform/audience and the best ways to drive organic growth and engagement.
- Excellent copywriting, literacy and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to research and present information in a clear, concise and interesting manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/image editing. (Not required, but advantageous)
- A degree/qualification in social media marketing/digital marketing or similar. (Not required, but advantageous)
£25,000 – £28,000 per annum
COVVI Limited operates a direct sourcing model for our recruitment needs and therefore do not accept uninvited approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Any unsolicited CVs received by COVVI Limited will be treated as the property of COVVI Limited and any terms and conditions associated with the use of such CVs are considered null and void. We retain the right to pursue and hire that candidate without any obligation to third party terms and conditions, regardless of their inclusion in any email or supporting documents (including CVs).
Submit your application for this role
[captainform id=”1341977″ cf_custom_var9455196=”Social Media Specialist”]